Sunday, February 1, 2009

A little bit of nothing that can be something

Day 2; Nothing that is really something...

She was watching this movie the other day that had a whole lot of nothing. No one was killed, nothing blew up, there were no cars, the main people in the story were not all that fancy. But even with that it still had that 'something' I guess, because she was making that funny blabbering (ohh... you know the one...) when as far as I could tell nothing was happening.

I NEED HELP !

For today I am just looking for that thing that to me as a guy is 'nothing' that to her is really something.

5 comments:

  1. Depends on the girl, really. What is something to one girl is not always to another. I think the big thing with say, flowers, is that you took the time to do something for her that to you, as you say is 'nothing'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes romance is something like cleaning out the refrigerator or folding the laundry. They say that the thing that gets the pleasure centers of new moms going is pictures of guys holding a baby and doing chores...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give her "nothing". Give her a day or an afternoon or a morning of "nothing". That means she doesn't have to do anything. If my husband came to me and told me to go, say, to Barnes and Noble and sit and do nothing for an afternoon, I would be beside myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about a nice foot massage?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! I was sooo worried that I would be alone thinking of ideas. Fantastic. I like the morning off idea, I think that will really work. Perhaps I could add that with a foot massage...no wait... I remember what happened last time I tried a foot massage... Um... OK perhaps just a morning off ! I LIKE IT. Now onto Chocolate !

    ReplyDelete