Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 12, Day 13 and the big surprise for Valentine Day !

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH this has turned out WAY better than I thought. At this point I am completely on my own, but thanks to all the comments, I now have it completely planned out how the next day is going to go PLUS how the big day is going to happen.  THANK YOU !

 

Day 12 and 13 ( The sound of music and love that can grow)

So things got a little mixed up in the order that they are coming out but I knew that I would have to go solo for a couple of days as I worked on the other ones.  SO, I took some of the other great ideas from the comments to fill out the list.  For day 12 the theme is the “The Sound of Music’  I took an idea from health day and got her a CD of some music that she likes.  For day 13, I got some seeds that would go in the Garden.  (Again from a comment.)  So perhaps it was cheating a little but I could not let some of the good ideas go to waste and I needed a couple of solo… 

The Final List !
Anyway, here is the final list.  (Note: Listen to your heart and the big surprise !)  Those I will blog about !  (Also note that the actual day that these were given does not align with the order due to having pull this off in 14 days while keeping them a secret.  But all-in-all this is a great list !

1. Something for Nothing (Some time off)
2. Chocolate (Dark Chocolate Almonds)
3. Health: (MP3 player full of girls music)
4. Pampering at Home (A home spa with a clean bathroom + kids making bath salts + nails done)
5. Love in the Garden: (Some gardening)
6. Let the games begin. (A game for her and the kids)
7. For the kids (A little valentine for the kids)
8. The gift of time (<Solo>Watch the kids during the day)
9. Flowers (<Solo>Always a winner)
10. A little crafty: (Gift certificate to a craft store)
11. The sound of music: (<Solo> A CD of her favorite artist) 
12. Love that can grow: (<Solo> Seeds for the garden)
13. Listen to your heart: (<Solo> ???)
And 14 (THE BIG Surprise)

The BIG DAY !
OK the big day is coming up and I am going to need some final help on Saturday to pull it off.  She has no idea that I have been running this blog, (or any blog for that matter) so on Saturday I am going to post her blog location and ask that everyone post a comment on her blog pointing her here where she will see my final plan.... 

SO comment if you are in, and let others know.  I want her to be totally surprised when on Saturday she sees all these comments pointing her here !

Oh, it's going to be sweet !

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to hear how everything turned out!! This is the best idea ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read all about it! This has been fun to be a part of.

    ReplyDelete