Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 3 - Choclate = Healthy Heart?

So I know that, somewhere, sometime, in the great cosmos someone made the rule that 'chocolate = Love'. (Or at least to my wife I know that it means that.) However the problem is that chocolate comes with some extra sides of calories and fat.



So here is the chalenge I have. I know she has been really working hard (not perfect) on trying to eat healthy, but I still want to do something with chocolate. I thought this was easy and I had it figured out, BUT as I was about to purchase the 6 pack of chocolate flavored slim-fast I thought that perhaps that might not go over as well as I had wished.



I NEED HELP, Is there any way any way that Chocolate = Healthy Heart?



I am looking for any ideas of something with chocolate that would = healthy heart.



-------------



Also, I wanted to thank everyone who commented yesterday. I really had no idea what I was going to do for my 'Nothing day' so I loved the comments ! I will blog and let everyone know how it goes...



Perhaps I will save this and give it to my sons later on...

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say that Dark Chocolate has actual health benefits...
    http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20030827/dark-chocolate-is-healthy-chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the dark chocolate, which can be healthy for you. And it's best in small doses. Also, you can get really exotic looking dark chocolate, so that's sort of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard dark chocolate. As has been said!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As far as I know presently it not clinically approved that chocolates are good for heart. Lets hope that in future we get such chocolates.

    ReplyDelete